- Complex open/clean up is on Saturday, 4/8/17 beginning at 8am. Anyone able to spare an hour or two particularly those who marked off Complex Open on their Registration form, would be greatly appreciated.
- Season to begin Sunday, 4/9/17 - schedules will posted as soon as they are finalized and distributed by team managers.
- Girls Softball Ponytail Division and Mini League Tball and Kickball Divisions will start the weekend of 4/22.
2017 Spring Registration has been left open
until divisions are closed.
Residency restrictions and Little League Age Determination applies
All those who would like to volunteer must complete a 2017 Volunteer form (click on Registration link from the left of the homepage www.embsa.net). Please mail to: EMBSA Registration, PO Box 185, East Meadow, NY 11554 (email not accepted).
- For first time EMBSA volunteers, choose the First Time form. You must include SSN and a copy of your driver license.
- For returning EMBSA volunteers, choose the Returning form. You must include a copy of your driver license.
- Volunteer form is an annual requirement.
Your background check will not be processed without the required support. Upon approval, your name will be added to the approved list and for personal information security purposes, all of your documentation will be shredded.
Note: Should there be any issues with your background check, the vendor will contact YOU directly to resolve (or you may have to contact the vendor). Due to privacy purposes, the Directors running the check is not involved with the resolution process.
You are restricted from being on the field or in the dugout if you are not an approved volunteer. If you are unsure if you are on the approved list, please contact your respective Player Agent or League Director.